- The quests in DDO are organized by character level, difficulty and length. Each quest has a base level, and the XP reward increases if all of the party members are below that level, and decreases if any of the party members are above that level. Character ...
- The Gaia Quest system grants users items for performing certain tasks. Most quests on the site are for promotional purposes, granting items related to the featured movie or anime series for watching trailers. Movies promoted by the Gaia Quest system inclu ...
- Description: The General Khazard has re-surfaced once again, in a form that is slightly less noticable this time. What schemes is he cooking up this time?
Requirements: Restless Ghost quest, Fight Arena Quest, Desert Treasure quest*, and Curse of Zaros M ...
- Description: No-one likes to miss a good ceremony, least of all a poor lowly monk who needs your assistance! Will you be able to aid him and make his dreams come true?
65 Smithing ( 63 if you us ...
- Description: RuneScape is not the safest place to live - dragons, trolls, demons... dangerous and despicable monsters of all sorts roam free.
In this quest, you must help a fellow adventurer that doesn't do so well against these threats. With perseverenc ...
- Description: Help the druids cleanse their former altar of the evil from the dark wizards. If you are successful you will be rewarded with the knowledge of herblore.
Items Needed: Raw rat meat, raw bear ...
- Description: Why are all the crops failing? Can you help the Group of Advanced Gardeners to save their precious farming patches? Does having green fingers help when faced with a 6 foot tall gorse bush with a nasty temper? Do you suffer from Growing Pains? ...
- Description: Five hundred years have passed since the rule of King Alvis, saviour of Keldagrim, victim of his own inventions.
He founded the Consortium: the gathering of mining companies that were to serve the monarchy. But eventually the monarchy came ...
- Description: Deep in the elven forests of Isafdar, live a duo of roving elves: Islwyn a grumpy, old elf who dislikes humans and his companion Eluned who is a beautiful, friendly, young female elf with a kind heart.
In this quest you are challenged to ove ...
- Description: In Jungle Potion, the Shaman Trufitus communed with the gods to determine the fate of his people.
Now Timfraku, the Chief of Tai Bwo Wannai, wishes to see his people and family return to the abandoned village. Help a depressed fisherman, enc ...
- Description: Deep beneath the earth, Juna the Serpent has guarded the Tears of Guthix for three thousand years.
If adventurers can relieve her boredom with an entertaining story, she will let them into the cave to collect the tears. But first she has a ...
- Description: The Imperial Guard raid was a failure, and Dunstan's son has been captured by the trolls! Journey through Trollheim to the Troll Stronghold, and rescue him!
Good Thievin ...
- Description: A dangerous exiled criminal called Solus has returned once more to threaten the civilised lands of RuneScape. The White Knights responsible for dealing with this threat don't seem capable of meeting the challenge... perhaps some adventurer ca ...
Requirements: 32 Quest Points
Location: Southwest of Varrock. You can use the Bracelet of combat to teleport to the Champions' Guild.
Welcome to Champions' Guild! To enter this Guild, you need 32 Quest Points. When you enter to the Champions' Guil ...
Requirements: 31+ prayer.
Location: West of Edgeville, east of the Ice Mountain, and north of the Body altar.
If you do not have 31 prayer Abbot Langley will not let you pass. If you can then he will ask you to join the monastery and you can accept hi ...
55 Quest Points and have completed Hero's quest.
Northwest of Asgarnia, East of White Wolf Mountain.
The Heros' Guild is for heroes only, which means you have to have completed the Heroe's Quest. However, bef ...
Requirements: Have Legend?Â¡Â¯s Quest Completed.
Location: North-East of Ardougne and West of Barbarian Outpost.
The Legend's Guild is for Legends only, this means you have completed all the quests in
Runescape and have completed The Legend?Â¡ ...
Welcome to West Ardougne! I hope you enjoy my guide about it!
Here is the map:
To get here, you must have started the Plague City Quest. Check the guide to find how to get in.
City gates: When you have done the Biohazard quest, you can go ...
Introduction: Right next to the lovely village of Lumbridge lies a city surrounded by sand. People have lived there for many years and are ruled by Prince Ali. In this city lies many things that other cities do not hold. The land to the south is just a c ...
Hello! Welcome to Ape Atoll, the city of our ancestors. To enter this City you need to either have done or are doing the Monkey Madness Quest. To be here you are highly recommended to have 43 prayer, a few anti-poison potions and high level food (Lob ...
Welcome to Ardougne, one of the biggest cities in all of the lands of RuneScape.
The Ardougne Market Place contains Guards (lv-20), Warrior Women (lv-24), Knights of Ardougne, Paladins (lv-62), and Heroes (lv-69). The Market ...
- Bedabin Camp. To the untrained eye, all it seems to be is a deserted camp in the middle of the desert. In truth, it is one of only two places that you can access via Ali Morrisane's Magic Carpet Fleet from Shantay Pass. Its residents are used in various q ...
The first thing that should be pointed out is that everything in this town is pretty much useless until you have completed the first part of the 'In Aid of the Myreque' quest, nearly everything in this town is connected to the quest in some way. To gai ...
This town holds the start Point of Troll Stronghold, The quest that is essential to gain access to Troll Stronghold which rewards you with Law Talisman allowing you to craft Law Runes if you have level 54+ RuneCrafting. There are also many citizens with ...
Welcome to Canifis! To enter, you must have completed the Priest in Peril quest.
This temple is dedicated to Saradomin, but was overrun by Monks of Zamorak (Lvl 22). You must rescue Drezel from here in the Priest in Peril quest. ...
- Elf Camp Guide
Welcome to the Elf Camp! Here is the camp in map view:
To get here you must have started the Regicide quest.
Log Cross: To get into the camp, you must first cross this.
Shark Fishing Spot: when you are level 76 fishing, you ...
Welcome to the Goblin Village! This is were the lower level players come to fight and build up their fighting skills. These goblins usually don't pose a threat but be careful if you are fresh to the game.
The village is located north of Fa ...
Introduction: Jatizso and Neitiznot, also known as the Fremennik Isles, are the two Islands in the Lunar Sea that lie west of Miscellania and Etceteria.
You can go to one of these islands by talking to Mord Gunnars (for Jatizso) or Maria Gunnars (for Nei ...
- You must have finished the Lost City quest and you need a Dramen Staff to get in here, you'll probably have one already. If you lost it you'll have to get another one on Entrana (you don't need to kill the spirit again). Alternatively, you can enter Zanar ...
Hello and welcome to the Lunar Isle, the land of where beasts and magical beings inhabit. The creatures on this island are the Suqah's (level 111). To get onto this wonderful island, you must have done Lunar Diplomacy and also wearing the ...
Table of Contents:
Welcome to the light house! It is north of Ardougne and west of Rellekka. To go inside you must of started- or even better completed the Horror of the Deep quest.
- Welcome to the Mountain Camp!
Here is a map of the place:
It is west of Rellekka and is in the mountains.
Shining Pool: This a key role in the Mountain Daughter quest.
Cave: The ?Â¡Â®god?Â¡Â¯ you have to kill in the Mountain Daugh ...
Welcome to the Observatory and the neighboring town! Here you can start the Observatory Quest. Here is a map of the place:
It is near Castle Wars and is South West of Ardougne.
1. Goblin Town: The goblin town is full of goblins and has ...
There are three main sections of the Ogre area: Jiggig, Gu`Tanoth, and Feldip Hills. As you will see, every part has its own special features that will help in many different skills such as prayer, herblore, cooking, range, and many more.
Let's start ...
Welcome to the smelly city of Oo'glog! This town is inhabited by the gruesome ogres of Feldip Hills. It's run by a human woman by the name of Balnea. You must have completed the quest As a First Resort... to use all of the functions of the city.
Welcome to Piscatoris Fishing Colony, the only place you can fish Monkfish in all of RuneScape. You can only access the colony after you have started the Swan Song Quest, to use all of its facilities, you must have finished the quest.
To get there, ...
Pollivneach is located at the very far south of the desert. It is highly recommended that you take quite a few waterskins, as it is quite a long trek from shantay pass (if you don't take the flying carpet).
This area is used in "The Feud" quest, as ...
- Welcome to a quiet fishing port called Port Khazard. The Port is crawling with Khazard troops. There's many things that you can do here that will be explained here. The houses that do not have a number, there's nothing in there except either a water fauce ...
Welcome to the city of Port Phasmatys, the city where ghosts dwell. You will find a few interesting things in this city that you can do. It is not required you complete the Ghosts Ahoy quest to enter here, but it is recommended that you h ...
- Rellekka is a town created along with the The Fremennik Trials Quest and you have to beat the quest to use almost anything in the entire town. If you want a different place to make glass this town has all the necessities: Seaweed, Sand, and a furnace. The ...
Rimmington is located west of Port Sarim and south of Falador.
Rimmington General Store.
This building has a bronze pick spawned downstairs and a bronze scimitar spawned upstairs. Upstairs there are also NPCs called anj ...
The Ruins of Uzer are the home to the golem quest and lots of clay rocks.
To enter the area of Uzer you need to cross a bridge:
If you head north - east you arrive upon 11 clay rocks you can mine. Around this area the Desert phoenix can be fo ...
Welcome to Shilo Village! To get in you need to have finished the Shilo Village quest. It is found near the bottom of Karamja and if you have done the Shilo Village quest, you can get there quickly by talking to Hajedy in Brimhaven. It will cost you betw ...
- Welcome to my city guide for Sophanem. Here is a map of the place and its inhabitants.
Once you inside the walls you can no longer be affected by the hot desert so desert robes can be removed.
To get inside you must talk to the strange old woman where ...
Welcome to the city of Taverley! The best way to get here would be to either go North West from Falador, South from Burthorpe, or over White Wolf Mountain from Catherby. This city has many uses, but is very useful for herblore, due to the Herblore Shop n ...
Welcome to the Tyras camp! Here is a map of the camp:
To get here you must start the Regicide quest.
Small Furnace: You can use this to smelt your ores- although there is not much point going all the way here and doing it.
The Shop ...
Welcome to the city of Varrock, one of the largest cities in all of RuneScape! In this city you will find many things to do. Many important and interesting things happen in Varrock, such as the Varrock Museum's major Archaeological discoveries and Aubury ...
Welcome to Witchaven! This sea slug infested city is directly east of East Ardougne and directly south of the Legend's Guild.
Here is a town-map to help you get used to the area.
Located here is an altar worshipping Saradomin. This is ...
- Introduction and Location:
Welcome adventurer, to the world-renowned Wizards' Tower. In this magical place, you will find magical beings, monsters and more. To start with, the ground floor will be inspected.
The Wizards' Tower is located South-East o ...
1. This is a candle shop for use in the Merlin's Crystal quest.
2. Just a building witha a bed upstairs.
3. Bank, to keep all of your items safe :)
4. A range in here, and also the chef you need to speak to for Family Crest quest.
5. Empty house with a l ...
Copyright © 2008 - 2010 Top1gaming.com All Rights reserved
Website Built by Top1gaming.