- Action Oriented RPG âDungeon Strikerâ Announced
- Barbily Games Launches Daily Event on Facebook and Twitter
- Top 10 Best MMOs in 2010 part 1
- Login Everyday! Number of Login Day Campaign
- Earthrise: Exploring the Lowlands
- Galaxy Online: New Server Ã¢â¬ÅCancerÃ¢â¬Â Launched
- Fallen Earth Starter Towns and Crafting
- Shaiya ULTIMATE ARCHER/HUNTER GUIDE
- Rohan Online First Look Preview
- 9Dragons European Server Launched
Tales of Pirates is a 3D Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game developed by the Chinese company MOLI. Tales of Pirates is published by IGG (Internet Gaming Gate), Welcome join the tales of pirates forum
Conquer Online - Guide - CPs Shop
Now, CPs are used in Conquer Online as special dummy coins to purchase rare items in Shopping Mall. Its full name is: Conquer Online Points.
How do I get Conquer Points?
1. After you credit TQ Point Cards on the website, you will get Conquer Points, rather than Dragonballs, in game. There are two ways to claim Conquer Points:
A. Find CP Admin (Market, 178 182) to claim. You can claim one TQ Point Card credited per time.
B. Click Claim CP button, which is near Item Lock button. All of your TQ Point cards will be claimed once you click it.
TQ Point Card A = 430 Conquer Points (Equivalent to 2 Dragonballs)
TQ Point Card B = 1075 Conquer Points (Equivalent to 5 Dragonballs)
2. You can still exchange Dragonballs or Dragonball Scrolls for Conquer Points at CP Admin.
3. You can always trade with others for Conquer Points. Sell your items for Conquer Points whenever you are vending in Market or trading with others.
Where Can I Use Conquer Points?
1. Lottery: Before you enter the lottery center, you should pay 27CPs for each entry.
2. Shopping Mall: Many treasures are on sale, and you can purchase them from Great Merchant in the Market.
3. Magnificent Garments: Garments can be purchased from Costumer Chen in the Market, and they can also be drawn in Lottery.
- NEXT:World of Warcraft
- ChinaJoy 2013: Charming Show Girls from Famous Game Companies
- World of warcraft Patch 5.4 Tier 16 Sets: Druid, Rogue, Paladin
- Aion: A Guide to Elyos Spy Quests
- Forge Review: Fun & Frantic But…
- Guild Wars 2 team hires Nexon employee as cash shop manager, changes already apparent
- MapleStory â Winter update teases 2 new classes Preview
- US Games Market Grows 1% to $21.9 Billion in 2012
- NCSoft – Killing Them Softly
- MechWarrior Online: Open Beta Monday
- Dragon Nest Chapter 6: The Astral Coven Is Now Live