- Action Oriented RPG âDungeon Strikerâ Announced
- Barbily Games Launches Daily Event on Facebook and Twitter
- Top 10 Best MMOs in 2010 part 1
- Login Everyday! Number of Login Day Campaign
- Earthrise: Exploring the Lowlands
- Galaxy Online: New Server Ã¢â¬ÅCancerÃ¢â¬Â Launched
- Fallen Earth Starter Towns and Crafting
- Shaiya ULTIMATE ARCHER/HUNTER GUIDE
- Rohan Online First Look Preview
- 9Dragons European Server Launched
- Tales of Pirates: Dark Swamp
- Usefull links of Tales of pirates
- Tales of Pirates: The Rock
- Tales of Pirates: Lunar New Year Event
- Tales of Pirates: Forsaken City Overview
- Tales of Pirates: Abandoned Evil Mine Introduction
- Tales of Pirates: ValentineÂ¡Â¯s Day Events
- Tales of Pirates 4 new Screenshots
- Alterations to the Pirates Club Rewards
- New Expansion \"Invasion of Pirates\" Coming Your Way
- Top Tales of Pirates Gear Updates
- The Courage Certificate Event
- The Fourth Installment of "Tales of Aion"
- Dragons Online Blade of the Dark Six
- Dragons Online Blades of the Dark Six
- Final Fantasy XI Quests:Blade of Darkness (Dark Knight)
Tales of Pirates is a 3D Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game developed by the Chinese company MOLI. Tales of Pirates is published by IGG (Internet Gaming Gate), Welcome join the tales of pirates forum
Tales of Pirates: Dark Swamp
Today the folks at Tales of Pirates (http://top.igg.com/ ) want to tell you about the Dark Swamp instance. A ship of full of pirates was hit by a storm and they became accidentally trapped in a swamp full of strange creatures and bad smells. These pirates must now face their fear and the endless darkness. In order to survive, they need to fight monsters and eat unknown plants. Occasionally they may accidentally find some treasure. Encouraged by this and in an effort to obtain more treasure, they start their endless adventures.
The Dark Swamp is a special instance in Tales of Pirates as players can PK freely here. In addition, there are many senior bosses that range from level 40 to 50 in the 3 stories of the swamp. In the 1st story, you will meet the Swamp Bog (level 40), Master Swamp Bog (level 45) and so on. In the 2nd floor, you will meet the Swamp Watcher (level 45) and so on. And in the 3rd floor, you will meet the Huge Mud Monster (level 50), Swamp Man, and so on. You can also find treasure chests such as the Incantation Chests, Beautiful Chests, and Evanescence Chests.
Apart from the features mentioned above
You can obtain mud from monsters. If you clean it, you will have a chance to obtain a Mud Pearl and other items. You can use the Cleaner in Argent City to clean the mud.
You may obtain Murky Oil, Fire Starter, or Cloth Strip after cleaning the mud. If you hand these items to the archaeologist in the Dark Swamp, you will obtain a fire seed which is necessary for exploring the more advanced mazes.
For more info please visit http://top.igg.com/.
- NEXT:World of Warcraft
- ChinaJoy 2013: Charming Show Girls from Famous Game Companies
- World of warcraft Patch 5.4 Tier 16 Sets: Druid, Rogue, Paladin
- Aion: A Guide to Elyos Spy Quests
- Forge Review: Fun & Frantic But…
- Guild Wars 2 team hires Nexon employee as cash shop manager, changes already apparent
- MapleStory â Winter update teases 2 new classes Preview
- US Games Market Grows 1% to $21.9 Billion in 2012
- NCSoft – Killing Them Softly
- MechWarrior Online: Open Beta Monday
- Dragon Nest Chapter 6: The Astral Coven Is Now Live